Trane ComfortLink Remote Thermostat
- Place your Trane Comfort System into an energy savings mode from anywhere in the world to reduce your utility costs while away.
- Receive text and email alerts when it’s time to change your filter or clean your air cleaner, if applicable.
- Set your system to send text and e-mail reminders when it’s time for routine maintenance before the heating or cooling season begins.
- Receive an alert message in the unlikely event the system does not maintain the temperature you have set.
- Reduce energy consumption up to 15% with an energy saving schedule (compared to non-programmable thermostats).
- Use a computer or most web-enabled cell phones to check the temperature of your home, from anywhere. Make changes with just a few clicks.
- Comprehensive manual included
WHAT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED
- An active broadband internet connection and router with at least one available port
- A computer with internet access and a supported internet browser
- A valid email address
- A compatible cell phone with an internet data plan and SMS (text message) plan for remote features
The Nexia System requires a monthly subscription fee to enable remote access via most web enabled cell phones and computers.
6 MONTH COMPLIMENTARY TRIAL PERIOD ($8.99/MONTH AFTER)
NEXIA™ WIRELESS LOCKS
- Store up to 19 unique user codes and never lose your house keys again
- Receive text message or email alerts when specific codes are entered at the door
- Set 24 hour temporary codes from most web enabled cell phones
- Choose from 3 finishes to complement your home decor: Bright Brass, Satin Nickel, and Aged Bronze
NEXIA™ APPLIANCE MODULE
- Comes with the Trane ComfortLINK™ thermostat kit
- Turn on or off Z-Wave® enabled lights and small appliances remotely anywhere via your web enabled phone through the Schlage LiNK™ web interface
- Incorporate lighting into schedules while on vacation to make your home appear lived-in
- Multiple Z-Wave® appliance modules can be added to the Schalge-LiNK™ system as needed
Lets you remotely see what’s going on at home through most web enabled cell phones and computers